The UK Immigration is one of the world’s most popular choices among people. It’s high quality of life and multicultural cities make UK one of the most attractive destinations for professionals seeking a better quality of life for themselves and their families. Despite the upheaval of Brexit, it continues to retain a strong economic position due to its incredibly established institutions and deep involvement in the global trade.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO SETTLE IN UK?
- established industries and a strong economy
- Huge demand for people with skills
- Vibrant and widely spread Indian community
- free healthcare facilities via NHS
- High standard of education
- Powerful passport to facilitate travelling globally
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UK IMMIGRATION
- You need to take English Language Proficiency Tests like IELTS and TOEFL.
- Your home country should not be included in the European Economic Area or the EEA.
- You should possess all the required documents, work experience certificates and other important documents that are needed to acquire admission into a college or secure a job.
- You should have the required amount of funds to support your stay in UK
- Health and character certificates
THE UK IMMIGRATION PROCESS
The United Kingdom comprises of North Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales. Being amongst world’s most sought-after countries to migrate, the UK offers a wide range of options for individuals wanting to settle down. Typically, individuals need to first move to the UK on a temporary basis and then apply for an ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain). Some of the ways to migrate to the UK include:
- A job offer in hand
- Entering as a student and then settling down.
- Settling down in the UK if you are engaged or married to a permanent resident of UK or its citizen.
- As an entrepreneur
- As an investor
ROADMAP TO THE UK IMMIGRATION
- Highly qualified foreigners
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Invester) Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
- Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa
- Youth mobility and temporary foreign workers
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa